The Skinny Shot… The extra little umph we all need for the summer!! I’ve partnered with Smooth Aesthetics to spill the piping hot tea on the new SKINNY SHOT that has helped me lose a few inches from my waist.
Smooth Aesthetics is a mobile hydration, beauty, and performance + wellness business that delivers all of their services that are convenient for you whether it’s at your home, office, or gym! They offer IV hydration, Botox, fillers, facials and more. Since COVID, Smooth Aesthetics is mailing skinny shots overnight to clients with instructions on how to self inject. You can either inject yourself or have a trusted friend, spouse, or partner do it for you.
Skinny Shots are an intramuscular injection that aids in increasing fat metabolism and converting fat to energy. Other bonus results from skinny shots are increased energy, enhanced focus, and improved sleep. For the best results, it is recommended to administer a shot once a week along with dieting and exercise to lose an additional 1-2lbs per week.
Skinny shots DO NOT WORK if you don’t! This is not a miracle solution nor the only thing you should implement on your weight loss journey. If you are not dieting or exercising, this is not the supplement for you.
What’s in a skinny shot?
Most aesthetics companies provide MIC complexes as skinny shots, which is made of:
- L-Methionine: an anti-inflammatory amino acid that helps the body process fat and eliminate toxins
- Inositol: helps the liver break down fats and works with choline to aid in the metabolism of fat
- Choline: helps regulate the kidneys, liver, and gallbladder and is essential for fat metabolism. Choline also helps with detoxing
Smooth Aesthetics created their own unique formula and added a few extra ingredients on top of the MIC complex into their Skinny Shots:
- L-Carnitine: helps to transport fatty acids and assists your body in converting fat into energy. It’s vital to optimizing performance because it prevents the buildup of lactic acid. If you want to use fat as fuel in the most efficient way, you need L-Carnitine in your life
- B1: helps your body use carbs as energy and helps with glucose metabolism
- B5: or pantothenic acid which is one of the most important vitamins because it aids in red blood cell production and it also helps convert the food you eat into energy
My Personal Experience
Smooth mailed me 5 pre-loaded syringes with alcohol swabs, bandaids, and video instructions on how to inject properly. I started my first round of skinny shots on June 11th and continued the injections 1 per week for 5 weeks.
The very first week, I was nervous to start the rounds because I was afraid to inject myself. I’d never done it before and was worried I was going to administer it incorrectly. Oscar, owner of Smooth provided very simple and concise instructions with a video on how to inject. After watching the video, I drummed up enough courage to finally do it. It wasn’t that bad! You can inject in either your shoulder or your leg. I chose to do it in my leg because I would have more control over the needle.
After my first injection, I did notice a spike of energy and focus. I did not experience any strange side effects. My leg was a little sore after the first week, but adapted over time. I also switched legs every week so I had plenty of time to heal in between injections. Overall, my experience was great! I feel more confident, have more energy, and am excited to continue my wellness journey. Thanks to the skinny shot, I am down an extra 2 inches off my waist.
As always, before taking any supplements or implementing a diet regimen, it is best to consult your physician.
Just For You
Contact Oscar at Smooth Aesthetics to start your rounds of skinny shots! They are offering a referral discount of TWO FREE Skinny shots for every friend you refer that tries it. PLUS you get 10% OFF your first purchase!