Let me be very clear… you do not NEED any of these accessories. I just find having these accessories make my training sessions A LOT more enjoyable and better for my joint health.
1. Barbell clamps-the gym usually has some but I don’t like walking around looking for them and they’re hard to squeeze! These are EZPZ to use.
2. Glute Band-use these for everything! Hip thrusts, squats, lunges, etc https://www.amazon.com/Hip-Band-Resistance-Activation-Abductor/dp/B07FDC5Q17/ref=sr_1_41?keywords=glute+band&qid=1553922882&s=gateway&sr=8-41
3. Liquid Chalk- great to grip barbells. I don’t use lifting gloves https://www.amazon.com/Togear-Liquid-Sports-Weightlifting-Climbing/dp/B07JKXYH12/ref=sr_1_23?keywords=liquid+chalk&qid=1553922960&s=gateway&sr=8-23
4. Ankle Strap-perfect for cable kickbacks! The ones at the gyms aren’t padded and they’re so helpful.
5. Knee Sleeves-Only use when doing heavy squats
6. Lifting Belt-only use when doing heavy deadlifts and heavy squats https://www.inzernet.com/search_results_belts.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=8&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=1
7. Wrist Wraps-I use these for heavy squats to stabilize my wrists (low bar squats) and for bench
These are all must haves for me, but absolutely NOT necessary for anybody to have to get in an effective workout! There are some days I use every single one of these things, and there are some days where I don’t use any equipment at all. I hope this is helpful and gives you all an idea of what I use each accessory for. If you’re new to the gym, I’d recommend finding the type of training style you like before buying any extras for the gym. Don’t waste money of things you won’t use!! Not everyone trains the same and not everyone’s needs are alike. Buying these things will not instantly make you a fit person. Get focused and get your ass to the gym!